Registered Training Organisations (RTO's) are recognised providers of quality assured and Nationally Recognised Training. As a Registered Training Organisation, Wesley Health Management adopt stringent guidelines in all facets of student care and education; as set out by the Training and Accreditation Council.
Registered Training Organisations are providers of quality assured and nationally recognised training. Only RTOs can:
- deliver nationally recognised qualifications and courses;
- issue qualifications and Statements of Attainment for nationally recognised training;
- apply for state and commonwealth funding related to training;
- use the nationally recognised logo on all qualifications and statements of attainment issued;
- be confident that the qualifications they issue are nationally recognised by all other Registered Training Organisations. This means that those who receive training can be confident the skills and knowledge they attain are of a high quality and will be accepted and valued nationwide. It allows for students from one RTO to enrol, transfer or complete their training at another.
- promote the organisation's services to potential clients and partners on the national register of authorised training organisations, the National Training Information Service;
- deliver training to overseas students (after meeting other regulatory requirements); and
- promote the availability of Austudy or Abstudy financial assistance to eligible students/clients.
Accreditation Status of Wesley Personnel Pty Ltd, trading as Wesley Health Management, ABN 340 81 637 836