Medical Reception and Terminology :
Download Information Pack
Wesley’s Medical Training Program is designed to give you the knowledge and skills to make you Job ready, to gain employment in a meaningful and exciting industry.
Nationally Accredited Medical Administration. In partial completion of BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
Working within the Health Professions offers candidates an exciting, responsible and fulfilling work experience second to none. Wesley Health Management along with Industry have developed an innovative, interactive short course for those candidates wanting to pursue a career in the health professions.
An extensive study guide to keep
Medical Careers Workbook and mentoring
A copy of the 'Medical Receptionists and Secretaries Handbook', Australian Edition to keep
Quality Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment Certification from Wesley Health
Access to Wesley's online student forum
Access to Qualified Nurse Trainers throughout your course
- Access to Oxford Medical Dictionary resource
Download Information Pack & Application Form
The purpose of this course is to familiarise the student with the principles of medical billing and administration in a modern medical practice, using easy, step-by-step, hands-on instruction, in a computer lab, with terminals for each student.
- Course Cost - $155
- Half Day Workshop
- Students may be Eligible for funding.
- Pre-requisite for Medical Computing is the Medical Reception & Terminology course along with basic keyboard skills.
Wesley Health is Australia's leading Registered Training Organisation in Medical Reception, Terminology and Administration Training.
- Course Manual
- 1:1 use of Computer Terminal with Modern Medical Windows Software
- Pracsoft Demo-Software give-away to take home and install!
- Hands-on, interactive exercises
- Nationally Accredited Trainer
- Access to Student Forum
- Industry Recognised National Certification